House32, a Phnom Penh based media development organization, is looking for a Web Designer.
Candidates may submit their cover letter and CV via post or email to the address below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Hours will be 8:00 to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
Pay will be commensurate with the applicant’s skills. The position will be ongoing, pending a 60 day probation period.
The duties for the position include:
- Work directly with a Coordinator to develop specific web projects.
- Work closely with team members and partner organizations in Phnom Penh
- Cambodian national
- 1-2 years previous work experience with business or NGO
- Information Technology Degree / Certification
- Strong skills in spoken and written English
- Knowledge of Khmer Unicode
- Strong knowledge of PHP & MySQL, ability to ‘hand-write’ code
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS), primarily WordPress
- Knowledge of popular web applications, particularly multimedia
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Appreciation for Khmer culture, willingness to learn new skills
- Women are encouraged to apply
Please send your application via email to:
Soeun Klo (Project Coordinator)
House32 Web Design
Contact Number: 017 62 62 07 (Mobile), 023 223 242 (Office)
Web Site: www.house32.com